Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Picture Tool

Sumo Paint is a tool that you can design different art work, or work on posters. It has some great features like making a circle with random colors, or the different paint brushes. You can also make a box and color it in with out going outside and having to erase. In my opinion though it seems a little complicated to use and confusing at first glance. It has some great ideas but need to be a little more user friendly in my opinion.


Picmonkey.com Has many different features and different types of things. With marking out colors you don't like highlighting certain things. Choosing different types of fonts to get a sick background.After the changes is the top one and before the changes is bottom. You can see that top has more reddish tint to it and has a bright sky. Then the bottom one.

Pixlr.com Is a website were you can choose a picture from your computer and add a cool color background. As you can see I change my letters to green. I put and old fashion background which there are many others but I thought this would look the coolest with it. Just to go back to MW3 I put the lines waves in orange not green because it would screw up the look. In my opinion this is a pretty good website for making a good card or picture.

Fotoflexer.com For this one I used the picture of pixlr.com right above this post. This was so you can see I'm not just finding picture off Internet and plus this picture is real cool in my opinion. They have a lot of different styles that you can choose and you have different effects like turn all color to black and white. Or you could add swirls like I did which makes this look really cool. So just go from one website to the next to keep editing till you get a real cool picture.

Befunky.com Has many different effects like the other website lets you enhance some colors. It lets you change as much you want in the color. Has all different kinds of tricks let you can add temperature to make it look brighter.

But my over all favorite of all these different but the most useful of all these in my opinion. Is Pixlr.com with its editing of back grounds. And these two picture on my right are from picmonkey.com which is top, and sumopaint which is the bottom. Just to show you all the ones combined on one picture and it look's pretty beast in my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment